- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Travel Insurance
United India Travel Insurance offers three types of travel policies. Here is the list of the United India travel insurance plans on offer at United India;
- Baggage Insurance Policy
- United India Marga Bhandu Policy
- United India Suhana Safer Policy
United India Baggage Policy
This United India Travel Insurance covers damage or loss to baggage during a specified journey which includes flight journey as well. Policyholders can also include additions in the coverage by declaring them specifically prior to the journey. The following are the situations or events against which the coverage is applicable;
- terrorist activity
United India Suhana Safar Policy
This United India Travel Insurance plan offers coverage against personal accident risks and baggage loss of policyholders, spouse and dependent children. The coverage remains effective during the travel period within India from the place of departure. This United India travel cover is valid for single trips with duration of less than 60 days.
Personal Accident Coverage
- The policy pays out maximum Rs.1 lakh for personal accident of the insured person. Expenses due to emergency are also reimbursed up to Rs.1000.
- The plan pays on indemnity basis in case of insured’s death or disablement due to physical and accidental injury within 12 months of the mishap.
This United India travel policy pays out the actual value of the items in case of lost or damaged baggage. If the items are not particularly declared the travel plan pays out up to Rs. 500 per items in the baggage.
United India Marga Bandhu Policy
This United India travel policy provides coverage to people having educational or recreational tours or going for a pilgrimage.
Coverage of United India Marga Bandhu Policy
- The United India Marga Bandhu Policy covers death or disablement of the insured people.
- The plan also covers additional expenses for arranging alternative travel as a result of cancellation due to accident by paying extra premium
- By paying extra premium, policyholders can extend the coverage and cover medical expenses up to 10 % of sum insured or 25% of claim.