- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Personal Accident Insurance
United India Personal accident plans offer coverage for the death and physical injury of policyholders. Personal accident plans at United India can be divided in two categories;
- Individual Personal Accident policy
- Group Personal Accident policy
As the name suggests, Individual personal accident policies are designed to cover individuals only. Group personal accident plans are meant to cover a group of people. Individual Personal Accident policies can also be divided in two types;
- Personal Accident package plan
- Road Safety package plan
Features of United India Personal Accident Package Plan
- This package plan is available for people in the age-group of 5 years to 70 years
- Worldwide coverage available against death and partial or permanent disability
- In case the insured lose job due to an accident , compensation of 100% of sum insured amount is on offer
- Coverage available for transportation of dead body of the insured to the residence
- Education fund available for children in case of disability or death of the insured
- Extended coverage for medical expenses available for payment of additional premium
- 5% bonus available on each renewal up to maximum 50%
- Availability of 15 days grace period
- Online purchase and renewal of United India personal accident package plan is available
Road Safety Package Plan
This variant of United India Individual Personal Accident policy offers financial protection for medical expenses due to accident. Here are some beneficial features of Road Safety Package Plan.
United India Road Safety Package Plan
- The available sum insured amount for United India Road Safety Package Plan are Rs. 2.5 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakh and the one can choose from
- United India Road Safety Package Plan is available for the tenure of 1 to 5 years
- This plan offers triple cover like coverage against medical expenses for physical injuries, coverage against personal accident of the insured and extended coverage against accidental medical expenses during the course of insureds’ employment
United India Group Personal Accident Policy
This personal accident plan at United India is designed for a group of people working with any organization. The group plan can also be divided in two categories like plan A and plan B.
Features of United India Group Personal Accident Policy
- Plan A type of United India Group Personal Accident policy is meant for a group of people with employee- employer relation in the firm, associations or club they work with
- Plan B type of United India Group Personal Accident policy is meant for those groups of people with no such employee- employer relation in the institution or society.
- Employees can customize their plan by choosing ‘on duty’ or ‘off duty’ cover
- An ‘on duty’ cover offers protection to employees when they are at work
- An ‘off duty’ cover safeguards them when they are not at work
- Premium of United India Group Personal Accident policy depends on the chosen cover
Claim Process of United India Personal Accident Policy
The claim process of United India Personal Accident policy involves in submission of a list of documents which varies according to the type of claim. Let’s start with claim process in case of death of the policyholder. The following are the documents required to make a successful death claim;
- Claim for which is filled duly
- Certificate of original plan
- Death certificate, Post-mortem report, Police Report and investigation report if any.
Usually, the assignee of the personal accident plna gets the compensation. In case there is no such assignee , the legal representative has to produce succession certificate to get compensated.
For injury claims, the following documents need to be produced by the insured;
- Claim form after being filled duly
- Attending doctor’s report
- Original medical bills
- Diagnostic certificate
- Employer’s leave certificate
- FIR report