- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Home Insurance
The home insurance policy offered by United India is known as householders policy. United India householders policy offers a range of coverage for various situations and household properties. The plan comes with a coverage for children and spouse of the insured against personal accident.
Eligibility Criteria for United India Householders Policy
Any householder between 12 to 70 years of age can opt for this policy. Householders can choose from 10 different covers and have to choose at least one cover including coverage against contents.
Coverage Options for United India Householders Policy
- Building and contents are covered against fire, various natural calamities like flood and lightning and man-made disasters like strikes and riots and gas explosion in domestic appliances or water tank overflow
- Coverage available against theft, house breaking and burglary
- Coverage available against damage and loss of Jewellery and Valuables
- Coverage available against loss and damage to Plate Glass
- Coverage available against loss and damage to baggage
- Coverage available against damage to domestic appliances due to mechanical and electrical breakdown
- Coverage available against damage to Audio System, TV, VCR caused by fire, burglary, theft mechanical or electrical breakdown, housebreaking and allied perils
- Damage to Pedal cycle due to malicious acts, housebreaking, theft, burglary and natural hazards like fire and all other perils
- Coverage available against third party legal liability
- Coverage available against death or total and partial disablement due to accidental injury
What Does the United India Home Insurance Pay?
The United India home insurance policy pays out compensation according to;
- The extent of actual property damage under the chosen sections
- Maximum liability limit under chosen section is the sum insured amount
- Liability limit for third party injury and property damage is Rs. 250 for TV, Rs. 100 for pedal cycle and Rs. 3000 for TV antenna
- Entire sum insured amount is payable for death, loss of vision of both eyes and loss of two limbs if caused directly and solely by personal accident within 12 months
- 50% of sum insured amount is payable for loss of a foot, a hand or an eye
- In other instances of permanent, partial disability, a specific percentage of sum insured is payable
- In case of Temporary Total Disability, a weekly benefit is available up to 100 weeks. The maximum amount of this benefit is Rs. 3000.