- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance
The head of the family for every family is the senior most members. They have had a decade of experience behind their back and have seen loads of ups and downs in their life. That is basically why we ask for their advice before doing every single. But have we ever thought that if something happens to them then what will happen to us? Illness is of many types and critical illness is something that the senior citizens are most prone to.
Falling ill at that stage of life is dangerous and deadly too.
United India Senior Citizens health insurance
is a policy that has been designed especially for the senior citizens of our family who fall under the age group of 61 years in the minimum to 80 years in the maximum. The medical expenses that are incurred during hospitalization of the benefactor due to any injury, sickness or accident are borne by the United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance policy.
The benefits given by the policy to the benefactors are:-
|Hospitalization expenses and room rent, boarding as well as ICU costs are covered.||The fees of surgeons, doctors, anesthetist, specialist, consultants etc are covered.|
|The cost of blood, anesthesia, oxygen, medicines and drugs fall under the coverage.||Costs of diagnostics like X-ray also fall under the coverage.|
|Day care procedures like chemotherapy, dialysis and radiotherapy are covered.||Cost of artificial limbs, prosthetics, pacemakers, infra cardiac valve replacements etc are covered.|
You can buy the policy and know more about it from:-
You can buy the policy online if the features and the benefits given by the policy entice you enough. The site has a feature of credit cards and debit cards with the help of which you can buy the policy. The link given below is the link from where you can buy the policy. You can also call the company and ask an agent to come over to your place to explain to you all the details regarding the policy. Within just a few days, the policy will then be in your doorstep.
Some of the key features of the plan stand at:-
The coverage of the policy includes a vast range of things:-
RMO charges, IV fluids, blood transfusion, injection administration costs and similar expenses along with pre hospitalization expenses for a period of upto 30 days prior to hospitalization are covered under the policy. Post hospitalization expenses for a period of up to 60 days after hospitalization are covered under the policy too. Additionally, the coverage also includes major surgeries like cancer, brain tumor, cardiac surgeries, pace maker implantation for sick sinus syndrome.
Diseases excluded from the coverage are:-
Pre-existing conditions for the first 4 years.
HIV AIDS and related diseases.
Cost of vitamins and tonics unless it is a part of the treatment are excluded from the coverage of the policy.
Any kind of treatment within the first 30 days is excluded from the coverage apart from the accident cases.
General weakness, rest cure, convalescence etc are excluded.
Service charges, surcharge, admission fees or registration charges at the hospital are excluded from the coverage/
Congenital diseases are excluded for the first 2 years.
There is first 2 year exclusion on the treatment of conditions like cataract, hypertrophy, hernia, calculus, osteoarthritis etc.
The eligibility criteria for the policy are:-
The minimum coverage amount for the United India Senior Citizen Insurance plan starts at Rs.50,000 and the maximum coverage amount ranges at Rs.3,00,000. The policy term is of 1 year after which it is renewable till death. The entry age for the policy stands at 61 years in the minimum to 80 years in the maximum.
This policy can also be bought online with the help of credit cards and debit cards. Net banking is something that is not available on the site. You can buy the policy by clicking on the link below. Other than that, you can also have an agent come over to your place and explain you the details of the policy.
Similar policies given by different companies:-
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Silver health
- Oriental Senior Citizen Policy- HOPE