- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Personal Accident Policy
Accident is something that hits us hard. It can happen to us anytime. By moving out of the house, we are becoming open to more accidents. Road accidents are something that is the most common in the world of today. An accident means a long treatment time and along with that spending too much money.
United India Personal Accident Policy is a policy that takes care of the medical expenses if and when we suffer from an accident. They share the financial burden of the benefactor of the policy who has suffered from an accident. Even in case of death, this policy pays the sum insured to the family members of the deceased benefactor. Cashless facility and reimbursement facility, both are available under this policy.
Some of the benefits given by the policy include:-
|Accidental death||Is covered and they pay 100% of the sum insured.|
|Accidental permanent total disablement||Is also covered and they pay 100% of the sum insured.|
|In case of loss of limbs or two eyes (or one limb, one eye)||Covered and they pay 100% of the sum insured.|
|Loss of one limb or one eye||Is also covered, paying only 50% of the sum insured.|
|Permanent partial disablement||Covered but they pay certain % of the sum insured as per the policy.|
The buying procedure of the policy online is:-
The benefits and features given by the United India Personal accident policy are exciting enough to buy the policy. The best part about the policy is that it can be bought through credit cards and debit cards. Net banking is a feature that is not available with the website. You can also call the company and ask for an agent to come home so that you can understand the details of the policy in greater detail. Click on the link below to buy the policy.
The key features of the United India Personal Accident policy include:-
In case of temporary total disablement, 1% of the capital sum insured per week is paid subject to a maximum of Rs.3,000/- per week for a maximum range of 100 weeks. Along with that, education fund of upto 2 dependent children as per policy terms is paid by the policy. As per the policy details, the transportation of dead body (in case the benefactor is dead) from the accident site is also covered by the site. For the medical expenses, 25% of the actual claim or 10% of the sum insured is paid.
The coverage of the policy vastly includes:-
The points not included in the policy are:-
Any claim related to suicide attempts are excluded from the coverage of the United India Personal Accident Policy.
Pregnancy related claims are also not included under the coverage of the policy.
The eligibility criteria of the policy includes:-
The entry age for every benefactor starts from 12 years and the maximum entry age stand at 70 years. The term of the policy is of 1 year, following which the United India Personal Accident policy can be extended and renewed. The maximum age for policy renewal stands at 80 years. Today, this policy covers an individual and at times an individual and his/her spouse. The sum to be insured ranges from a minimum of Rs. 25,000/- to maximum of Rs.10,00,000/-. A family discount of 10% on the sum insured is applicable if the covered benefactors are the spouse + individual. There is also the facility of a no claim bonus of 5% of sum insured for each claim free year upto a maximum of 50% of the sum insured.
If these features and benefits given by the United India Personal Accident policy entice you enough to buy the policy, then go ahead and click on the link given below. The link will take you to the online form which you can fill in to get your policy at your doorstep. You just have to keep in mind that if there is a mistake in the form while submitting it, then the policy is liable to be cancelled with due notice.
Some other companies providing similar policies are:-
- Starhealth accident care
- Tata AIG personal guard
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident policy