- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Individual Health Insurance Gold Policy
Health is the foremost thing that is on everyone’s mind all the time. Whatever we do, wherever we go, we do it for our health. When our family falls ill, we are the saddest. United India Health Insurance Gold policy is founded to take care of the unforeseen medical expenses for an individual with the option of adding spouse, dependent children and dependent parents in the same policy.
The coverage ranges from single to family floater, making it one of its kinds. The best part of this policy is that the health insurance premiums that are paid upto Rs.20,000 for senior citizens are allowed as a deduction from the taxable income each year under Section 80D of the Income tax act. Among all the other policies that are available under different companies, this policy has the best rates of premium and has been widely appreciated by the benefactors of this policy all these years. You can cover your children under the policy and there are no boundaries for legitimate child or legally adopted children. The dependent parents can also be covered under the policy and so can the spouse of the individual.
The benefits given by the policy are:-
Some additional benefits given by the policy are:-
Pre hospitalization expenses which are incurred upto 30 before admission in the hospital are borne by the policy. The post hospitalization expenses which are incurred for up to 60 days are also covered by the policy. All the cost related to artificial limbs, prosthetics, and pacemakers, infra cardiac valve replacements, orthopedic implants etc are borne by the policy. X-ray and related diagnostic tests etc are also taken care of by the policy. The policy also bears the costs of RMO, blood transfusion, IV fluids, injection administration etc.
You can buy the policy online from:-
If the features and benefits urge you enough to buy the policy, then click on the link below. You can buy the policy with the help of credit cards and debit cards. Net banking is not available in the site. You can call in an agent of the company to your home to explain to you the details of the policy.
Some of the key features of the policy are:-
A health checkup is mandatory before the issuance of the policy.
There is a family discount of 5% of the premium available for benefactors availing this policy.
The cost of medical check-up is given once every 3 years if no claims are made in between.
The policy covers Individual and Floater:-
In the excluded disease list, we have:-
|All pre-existing conditions for the first 4 years are excluded from the policy.||There is a first 4 year exclusion on age-related Osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, treatment of replacement etc.|
|There is an exclusion on all treatments within the first 30 days (other than any accidental case)||HIV AIDS and related diseases are excluded from the policy.|
Any kind of costs related to spectacles, hearing aids, contact lenses, crutches, collars, braces, diabetic footwear etc that are used at home are excluded from the policy. The first 2 years of the policy will not cover conditions like gall bladder stone removal, hysterectomy, hernia, cataract, hypertrophy, calculus, joint replacement, osteoarthritis etc. The first 2 years of the policy will also not cover diseases or conditions existing or birth. Any kind of age related macular degeneration, enhanced external counter pulsation etc are excluded from the coverage of the policy.
The eligibility criteria for the policy are:-
The minimum coverage amount of the United India Individual Health Insurance Gold policy is Rs.1,00,000/- and the maximum coverage amount is Rs.5,00,000/-. The policy is termed at 1 year after which it is renewable. The minimum entry age of the benefactor is 36 years and the maximum entry age of the benefactor remains at 60 years.
You can buy the policy online with the help of credit cards and debit cards. The link given below will take you to the form and after filling up the required details, you will be able to receive the policy in just a few days at your doorstep.
Alternate companies providing similar health insurance plans:-
- Universal Sompo Individual Health Insurance Policy
- Oriental Insurance-Individual Mediclaim Policy
- IFFCO-TOKIO Individual Medishield Policy