- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Two Wheeler Package Policy
A two wheeler is something that stays with a user through thick and thin. It can be used for small journeys as well as long journeys. It can be used for regular travel and also for long drives with your partner. It slowly becomes an intricate part of our being, letting the users see darkness without them. When you go out with the two wheeler, it is open to accidents. And when the accident happens, the financial burden for the family is too much.
The United India two wheeler policies have taken up the responsibility to reimburse the expenses incurred to the owner driver benefactor in case of accident. They also reimburse the expenses in case of any damage or injury to the owner driver.
The sum to be insured for the policy is:-
The sum insured of the vehicle is known as the Insured’s declared value of the vehicle. The IDV of the vehicles beyond 5 years of age and who are obsolete models is to be determined by mutual consent between the insurer and the insured. Throughout the term of the policy, the IDV of the vehicle is to be termed as the market value of the vehicle.
|Age of the vehicle||% of depreciation for fixing the IDV|
|Not exceeding 6 months||5%|
|Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year||15%|
|Exceeding 1 years but not exceeding 2 years||20%|
|Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years||30%|
|Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years||40%|
|Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years||50%|
You can buy the policy from:-
If the features and benefits given by the policy and its coverage area entice you enough to buy the policy then click on the link given below. The link will take you to the required form, after filling in which, your process will start. You can make your payments in the form of credit cards or debit cards. You can also transfer your cash to their account via net banking. Just make sure that there isn’t any mistake in the form while you fill it up because a mistake in the form might lead to it being cancelled at any moment.
The coverage of the policy includes:-
Some of the exclusions to the policy are:-
United India doesn’t make any kind of payment in respect of consequential loss, wear and tear, mechanical and electrical breakdown, breakages etc. Loss or damage to the accessories by burglary, housebreaking, theft etc is not covered under the policy. Any kind of accidental loss or damage suffered to the vehicle while the insured or any other person driving the two wheeler is under the influence of intoxicating alcohol or drugs.
Rate of depreciation of the vehicle:-
|Age of vehicle||% of depreciation||Age of vehicle||% of depreciation|
|Not exceeding 6 months||NIL||Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years||25%|
|Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year||5%||Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years||35%|
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 years||10%||Exceeding 5 years but not exceeding 10 years||40%|
|Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years||15%||Exceeding 10 years||50%|
- Depreciation for all parts made of glass- NIL
- Depreciation for fiber glass components- 30%
- For all nylon, rubber, plastic parts etc – 50%
If you want to buy the policy, then click on the link below and buy the policy. The policy can be bought with the help of credit cards and debit cards. Net banking is also available with the site. You can also have an agent come over to your place to explain to you the details of the site. Click on the link below to know more.
Other companies providing similar policies:-
- Oriental Insurance two wheeler policy
- National Insurance two wheeler policy