- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Private Car Package Policy
In today’s time, the one thing that has become more of a necessity is that of owning a car. Be it for a family vacation or for travelling to work every day, a car is something that has, over the years, become a necessity than a luxury. But it is given that the car might suffer an accident at any time. Any kind of accident can take place, at any point of the day. The financial burden on the family when the car suffers an accident is a problem.
The United India Private Car package policy is an insurance policy that takes care of the expenses incurred on the accident of a private car. Any kind of loss or damage to the insured vehicle is borne by the United India Private car package policy.
No claim bonus facility of the policy:-
There is a no claim bonus given to the benefactor on the Own damage section of the policy, which is allowed if the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy.
|Period of Insurance||% of NCB on OD Premium|
|The preceding year||20%|
|Preceding 2 consecutive years||25%|
|Preceding 3 consecutive years||35%|
|Preceding 4 consecutive years||45%|
|Preceding 5 consecutive years||50%|
You can buy the policy online from:-
The policy can also be bought online with the help of credit cards and debit cards. You can click on the link below to buy the policy online. There is also an option of calling an agent home and letting him explain the nitty gritty of the policy in greater detail. Following which, the policy will be sent your home in just a few days time. The point to note is that, a policy once made can’t be edited, so make sure you write all the correct details. You can buy the policy from the link below.
Coverage for the owner driver in the policy includes:-
Some of the exclusions include:-
- Any kind of accidental loss or damage and/or liability caused sustained or incurred outside the city in which the insurance has been done is excluded from the policy.
- Any kind of claim that is arising out of any contractual liability is excluded from the policy.
- The policy does not cover any kind of accidental loss or damage caused if the vehicle was used otherwise than in accordance with the limitations to use.
- The policy also does not include any kind of accidental loss or damage caused to the vehicle if it is being driven by any other person rather than the owner of the car who applied for the policy.
- Apart from these, any kind of accidental loss or damage to the vehicle directly or indirectly caused by nuclear weapons or war etc are not included in the policy.
The sum to be insured in the policy depends on:-
The amount of sum insured is to be determined according to the depreciation. The sum insured is also known as IDV of the vehicle. The depreciation schedule for fixing the Insured’s declared value (IDV) of the vehicle:-
|Age of the vehicle||% of depreciation for fixing IDV||Age of the vehicle||% of depreciation for fixing IDV|
|Not exceeding 6 months||5%||Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years||30%|
|Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year||15%||Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years||40%|
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 years||20%||Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years||50%|
If the features and benefits given by the policy entice you enough to buy the policy then click on the link below. It will take you to the form which you have to fill up with all the details and pay the requisite amount. After a few days, the policy will be there at your doorstep. You can use your credit cards and debit cards to buy the policy.
Other companies providing similar policies:-
- Shriram general car insurance plan
- Bajaj Allianz Car insurance policy
- Royal Sundaram Car insurance