United India Insurance Company Limited is one of the most leading public sectors General Insurance Company which is wholly owned by the Govt. of India. It came into appearance as a company on February in the year of 1938. United India Insurance offers a wide array of insurance products to cater into different segment of society. This oldest and reliable general insurance farm understands the importance of car insurance and therefore, offers unique motor insurance plans that cater to individual needs. With United India car insurance policies, you can drive on Indian road without any tension. But if you are on the search of the best United India car insurance policy, you should compare United India Motor Insurance quotes available online and then choose the best one.
United India Insurance Company Limited is one of the few car insurance providers that offer extension of geographical area. This insurer provides wide array of motor insurance products that are more economical in compared to other insurer. Some of the key features and benefits of United India car insurance online are the following
- ✔United India car insurance policy offers comprehensive motor insurance plans including private cars and commercial vehicles.
- ✔United India Insurance car policy is available in two variants as Package Plan and Liability only plan.
- ✔This Package plan of United India car insurance online consists of both personal accidental coverage and third party liability coverage in case of any unfortunate accidents.
- ✔Wide-range of cashless garage facilities in India for both the four wheeler insurance plans of United India Insurance.
- ✔Under United India vehicle insurance, you can enjoy the benefit of online quotes and buying option for multiple plans.
- ✔United India car insurance renewal online option is also available for the policyholders.
- ✔It provides simple and hassle-free documentation process.
- ✔Quick approval on claims and effortless claim settlement process is available under United India motor insurance policies.
- ✔Policyholders can enjoy a host of discounts on United India car insurance policy premium.
Like any other motor insurance companies, United India Insurance Company offers two types car insurance coverage. These are Third Party Liability Coverage and Comprehensive or Package Coverage.
Third Party Liability Coverage: United India third-party liability vehicle insurance policy coverage are the following,
- ✔This policy provides coverage against any legal liability to third parties for injuries, death, or property damage in the event of any accident.
- ✔United India vehicle insurance policy protects the owner-driver of the insured vehicle from injuries/death in an accident.
- ✔The plan provides Third Party Property Damage of Rs. 7.5lakhs.
Comprehensive or Package Coverage: Comprehensive or Package plan takes care of the financial needs of the insurer as well as third-parties in the event of an accident involving the insured vehicle. Thus, it is always recommended to opt for the comprehensive auto insurance plan. United India Insurance comprehensive car insurance plan offers the following coverage:
- ✔Coverage against losses or damages of the insured vehicle and its accessories in the event of Fire, Explosion, Self-ignition, Lightning, any kind of Terrorist Activities, Burglary housebreaking or theft, Riot, Malicious Act, Earthquake, Flood, Cyclone, Hurricane, while in transit by rail, road, air elevator lift or inland waterways, Landslide or work slide.
- ✔United India car insurance policy provides Personal Accident Cover for owner-driver.
- ✔Under Personal Accident Cover, you can get 100% compensation in the event of death, loss of vision in both eyes, loss of two limbs, loss of one limb and vision in one eye and Permanent Total Dismemberment (PTL).
- ✔It also offers 50% compensation in the event of loss of only one limb or loss of vision in only one eye.
- ✔Under United India car insurance online comprehensive coverage, you can avail compensations for death, Physical injury/disability and property damage of third party.
If you want to keep continuation in your four wheeler insurance policies, you must consider car insurance renewal. United India Insurance car policy renewal online is simple and effortless. You just need to complete United India Insurance motor policy renewal before the expiration. To complete United India car insurance renewal online, you have to follow some steps. Like,
- ✔First of all, you have to visit the website of United India Insurance and click on the ‘quick renewal’ option
- ✔Then select ‘motor insurance’ policy to start your United India car insurance renewal process
- ✔In the next step, you have to provide your four wheeler insurance policy details, and your personal details
- ✔After that, you have to click on the ‘renewal’ tab to instant United India car insurance renewal online.
- ✔Thereafter, you have to select the correct online payment options; it can be credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- ✔Once you have done the payment, you will receive a receipt through your registered mail id stating the completion of United India car insurance renewal.
If you buy United India car insurance online, you may think insurer will cover every damages in all circumstances. But there are some exceptions; your United India car insurance online policy does not provide the following coverage
- ✔Contractual liability, Nuclear threats and war perils
- ✔Any kind of consequential loss is not included under United India motor insurance policy.
- ✔The normal wear and tear of the vehicle, electrical and mechanical breakdown
- ✔Any loss/damage to vehicle while driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol does not come under United India motor insurance plan.
- ✔Using the vehicle beyond specified limits and driving the four wheeler without a valid driving license
- ✔Driving beyond the permissible boundaries.
If you are having trouble finding the best and cheapest priced four wheeler insurance online plans, you should buy United India car insurance online policies. United India motor insurance policies are calculated in a way that can go well with the requirements of consumers. With easily accessible platform of United India motor insurance online, you can renew and purchase the car insurance policy.
1. Do you have to have insurance on a car that you don’t drive?
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory that you at least have third party car insurance for any vehicle you own or drive. The same law is applicable when you leave your car parked on the street or in your garage.
2. Can you claim on your car insurance for engine failure?
You can’t claim on your can insurance for engine failure if you only have a third party car insurance which only covers damage to another driver’s vehicles due to an accident. However, you can claim on your car insurance for engine failure if you have comprehensive car insurance that covers the engine damages.
3. Can you stop your car insurance for a month?
It will be a bad idea to stop or cancel your car insurance for a month since most car insurance companies will refuse to insure you if there’s a gap in your coverage. However, you can stop your car insurance for a month depending upon the car insurance companies. You may also have to face consequences for cancelation of your motor insurance policy afterwards.
4. Can you cancel your car insurance policy at any time?
As a motor insurance policyholder, you are eligible to cancel your car insurance policy anytime. The most effective way you can cancel your car insurance policy is by calling directly your motor insurance provider.
5. Can you cancel your car insurance if you pay monthly?
Being a policyholder of car insurance, you can cancel your car insurance anytime, regardless if you pay your motor insurance premium monthly or yearly. All you have to do is intimate you car insurance provider regarding the cancelation of your insurance.