- No medical check-up required up to 45 years and Rs. 10 Lakhs sum insured
- Maximum entry age is 80 years
- Optional cover for critical illness is available
- Organ donor treatment expenses are covered
Most Popular Policies of United India
- United India Insurance Family Medicare Policy
This policy covers both the proposer and his/her family. Two add-on covers are also available under this plan to cover daily expenses in hospital and ambulance costs.
Key features of Family Medicare Policy
- United India Super Top Up Plan
This top-up policy covers medical expenses when total amount goes past the deductible limit of what you have to pay.
Key features of Super Top-up Plan
- Up to Rs. 2,500 coverage for emergency ambulance service
- Selected day care procedures such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy,dental surgery, eye surgery, are covered
- Coverage for In-patient treatment is available beyond threshold limit up to the sum insured.
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- United India Individual Mediclaim Policy
This health insurance policy is designed to protect individuals from medical expenses for both planned and emergency hospitalization
Key features of Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Organ donor expenses Up to chosen sum assured
- Coverage for major surgeries Up to 70% of the chosen sum assured
- Coverage available for Specific day care procedures
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic treatment if undertaken at a government-approved center
- United India Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy
Senior Citizens Health Insurance Policy is designed to protect senior citizens in the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
Senior citizen health insurance plan
- Organ donor expenses are covered up to sum assured
- Coverage for Cataract, Hysterectomy, Hernia up to 25% of sum assured
- Major surgeries are covered up to sum assured
- Ayush treatments are covered if it is undertaken at a government-approved center
United India Car Insurance Plans
Car insurance policies available at United India offer both ‘third-party liability’ only plans and comprehensive policies. Although, comprehensive plans are not mandatory, they are highly recommended because of their wide coverage.
Coverage of Comprehensive United India Car Insurance Policy
The comprehensive motor insurance policy on offer at United India keeps car-owners protected from third party liabilities and financial loss due to damage to their own vehicles. The following are the scopes of coverage for both loss due to own damage and third party liabilities.
Own Damage Coverage
United India car insurance plan offers extensive own damage coverage. Policyholders remain protected from an array of unforeseen situations that can cause damage or theft of their vehicles and cause financial loss.
- All external and intentional causes
- Fire and various environmental disasters like floods, landslides
- All mishaps during transits such as rail, waterways, road
- Terrorist acts
- Coverage available for damages require immediate repair
- Coverage available for transportation of damaged car to the nearest workshop
Coverage for Third Party Responsibility
The third party covers comes with limited scope. Here are the scopes of third-party motor insurance coverage.
- Third party death.
- Third party physical disability and bodily injury
- Destruction of third party property
- Personal Accident Coverage for third party owner and driver
- 100% coverage is available in case of death, Permanent Total Dismemberment or PTD, vision loss in both eyes, loss of two limbs, vision loss in one eye and loss of one limb
- 50% coverage available for loss of one limb or vision loss in one eye
- Coverage available for using the vehicle in some specific countries outside India such as Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Maldives Sri Lanka at the cost of Rs. 500 per vehicle
- Coverage available for personal accident of employees and unnamed occupants of the car
- Coverage available for electrical and electronic accessories which are imported or not fitted in factory at the cost of 4% of equipment cost
- Coverage available for Bi-fuel kits at the cost of 4% of CNG-LPG kit cost
- Coverage available for fuel tanks which are made of fiberglass at the cost of Rs.50 in addition to the premium for own damage coverage
- 20% NCB in 1 year
- 25% NCB in 2 years
- 35% NCB in 3 year
- 45% NCB in 4 year
- 50% NCB in 5 year
- Incorporation of anti-theft devices approved by ARAI
- Membership with recognized Automobile associations
- Discounts available for insurance of special vehicles
- Discounts available for insurance of Classic and Vintage cars recognized by the Vintage and Classic Cars Club of India.
- Discounts available for using vehicle in the premise of the insured
Coverage for Different Types of Loss
Additional Coverage Available with United India Motor insurance:
The United India car insurance policy offers some additional coverage for a payment of extra premium.
Discounts Available with United India Car Insurance Plans
No Claim Benefits are one of the many discounts that come with United India motor insurance policies. The NCB increases with the increase in the number of consecutive years without any claim. Here is the rate of NCB.
NCB is available on United India car insurance renewal which needs to be done within 90 days of policy expiry. Aside from NCB, United India car insurance offers the following discounts;